- Understand how to automate and manage Azure IaaS resources using command line tools (PowerShell or Azure CLI)
- Understand how to use Azure Resource Manager templates to build and manage from simple to complex workloads and orchestrations
- Understand how to integrate common configuration management solutions in an Azure IaaS Deployment
- Previous experience with Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is suggested
- Previous experience with scripting languages like PowerShell or Bash is suggested
MODULE 1: Azure Resource Manager
This session focuses on the Azure Resource Manager (ARM) architecture and explains architectural concepts for ARM and how it is used to manage Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) workloads within Azure. Students will gain an understanding of resource groups, resource providers, locks, policies, tags, and role based access control (RBAC).
MODULE 2: Using the Command line to Manage Azure IaaS
In this session the student will learn how the Azure command line tools can be used to provision and manage Azure IaaS workloads. The Azure cross-platform command line tools are used heavily in this module.
MODULE 3: Authoring Azure Resource Manager Templates
MODULE 4: Applying Configuration Management to Azure IaaS
In this module, the student will learn about configuration management options such as Azure Automation DSC, Chef, Puppet, and Ansible and learn how to apply configuration management techniques for managing virtual machines at scale.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts