- Create a foundational knowledge of Azure Infrastructure as a Service with the resource manager architecture
- Understand how to automate and manage IaaS using command line tools for Windows and Mac/Linux
- Understand how to use Azure Resource Manager templates to build and manage from simple to complex workloads and orchestrations
- Previous experience with Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is suggested
- Previous experience with scripting languages like PowerShell or Bash is suggested
MODULE 1: Azure Resource Manager
This session focuses on the Azure Resource Manager (ARM) architecture and explains architectural concepts for ARM and how it is used to manage Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) workloads within Azure. Students will gain an understanding of resource groups, resource providers, locks, policies, tags, and role based access control (RBAC).
Using the Command line to Manage Azure IaaS
In this session the student will learn how the Azure command line tools can be used to provision and manage Azure IaaS workloads. The Azure cross-platform command line tools are used heavily in this module.
MODULE 3: Authoring ARM Templates and Configuration Management
MODULE 4: Managing the Application Lifecycle
In this session the student will learn how to integrate continuous integration, delivery, and deployment into their Azure environment. This module will walk through an end-to-end scenario with Chef, GitHub and Jenkins to fully illustrate the lifecycle of an application.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts