- Differentiate Google Cloud from traditional technology through financial and IT lenses.
- Describe the top ways Google Cloud Platform (GCP) innovatively reduces costs and creates value using examples.
- Describe the requirements to successfully lead a people-first culture of innovation.
- Describe Google’s multi-layer measures to ensure customer data is secure, private, and compliant per government or industry regulations.
- Build a business transformation vision using Google Cloud capabilities to optimize your technology, economics, innovation culture, and data security.
- Minimum group of 3-6 from an organization; varied leadership responsibilities
- Savvy about your own business products/services and industry
- Some knowledge of capital expenditure
- No prior technical knowledge is required
- Either a Gmail account or confirmed access to Google Docs, Drive, Forms and Slides
Module 1: Then and Now
Objective: Differentiate Google Cloud from traditional technology
through financial and IT lenses.
- What is a traditional business IT anatomy?
- How have business needs prompted the evolution of IT over the years?
- What is cloud? What is unique about Google Cloud?
- How does Google Cloud’s technology and cost model address business challenges?
Module 2: Creating Value
Objective: Describe the top ways Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
innovatively reduces costs and creates values.
- What are the GCP product categories and what business needs do they address?
- How does GCP innovatively reduce costs?
- How does GCP innovatively create value?
- What are some business transformation cases that use GCP?
Module 3: Culture of Innovation
Objective: Explain the process to promote a culture of innovation using
- What are the pros and cons of innovation and disruptive innovation?
- What are the steps to promote a culture of innovation?
- What enables and inhibits innovation? What are some examples?
- How can I promote a culture of innovation today?
Module 4: Secure and Compliant
Objective: Describe Google’s multi-layer measures to ensure customer
data is secure, private, and compliant per government or industry regulations.
- What are today’s top data and security threats/challenges?
- How are compliance requirements shifting with Cloud technology?
- What are top Google Cloud Platform (GCP) measures to maintain data and network security?
- How can you manage governance (GRC) with GCP?
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts