IL - MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
In this course, attendees will learn how to configure and mange SharePoint On-Premises, configure and manage Hybrid scenarios. As well as how to migrate to SharePoint Online.
This course will prepare it's audience for MS-301: Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid exam.
- Duration: 4 Days
- Level: 300
Who this course is designed for
- This course is for the Microsoft 365 teamwork administrator role. The role is responsible for configuring, deploying, and managing Office 365 and Azure workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and adoption. They manage apps, services, and supporting infrastructure to meet business requirements. The administrator is aware of and can differentiate between products and services but may not directly manage each product or service.
- Describe the MinRole feature in SharePoint 2019
- Describe how to install and configure SharePoint 2019.
- Describe how to implement high availability for SharePoint
- Describe the authentication infrastructure in SharePoint 2019.
- Explain the concepts behind federated identity.
- Describe how to create site collections.
- Describe how to plan for authorization in SharePoint 2019.
- SharePoint Service Applications
- Plan and configure Managed Metadata
- Plan and Configure Search
- Overview of SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
- Implement SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
- Implement SharePoint Hybrid search
- Plan for content migration process.
- Describe available resources and tools to leverage during migration process.
- Access data to be migrated using SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT).
- Migrate content to the cloud using SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT).
- Manage and monitor migration process.
- Experience with Windows PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server management.
- Basic understanding of networking, including DNS.
- Working knowledge of windows server administration.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
Implementing SharePoint 2019 Infrastructure
Implementing SharePoint 2019 Service Applications
SharePoint Server 2019 is designed to meet the demands of modern work styles. It provides the new modern experiences for users, that are both intuitive and familiar in SharePoint Online. In this course you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage service applications in SharePoint 2019, such as Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and enterprise search.
Implementing SharePoint Hybrid Scenarios
The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses want solutions that are both cost-effective and flexible. A hybrid environment enables enterprise users to be connected from almost anywhere to the resources and content they need. In this course you will learn how to plan and implement SharePoint hybrid scenarios which provide seamless users experience. We will also further discuss SharePoint hybrid search which gives users easy access to the files they need.
Migrating to SharePoint Online
The business climate has changed. People want to communicate without collaborative barriers. Businesses start to consider migrating content to the cloud as the solution that are cost-effective and enable users to be connected from almost anywhere to the resources and content they need. In this course you will learn how to plan the content migration process as well as available resources and tools to use while migrating content to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. Specifically, this course covers how to use SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool (SMAT) and SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT) with different migration scenarios.
This course can be delivered dedicated to your team either virtually or onsite. A dedicated delivery allows deeper discussion with your team and our instructor on projects and workloads that are specific to your environment.
This course can be customized by adding or removing topics, going deeper on specific topics, or by customizing the delivery schedule to make it easier for your team to attend the training.Contact a Cloud Training Specialist