IL - MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
In this course audiences will learn, how to implement modern device services, implement Microsoft 365 security and threat management. They will also learn, how to manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance.
This training will prepare it's audiences for, MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security exam.
- Duration: 5 Days
- Level: 300
Who this course is designed for
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
- Designing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Introduction to Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Archiving and Retention in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Data Governance in Microsoft 365 Intelligence
- Managing Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Managing Search and Investigations
- Planning for Device Management
- Planning Your Windows 10 Deployment Strategy
- Implementing Mobile Device Management
- General knowledge of Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 Security Management
Learn about Microsoft 365 Security Management, including how to manage your security metrics, how to enable Azure AD Identity Protection, how to configure your Microsoft 365 security services, and user Microsoft 365 Threat Intelligence.
Microsoft 365 Compliance Management
Learn about Microsoft 365 Compliance Management, including data retention and data loss prevention solutions in Microsoft 365, archiving and retention in Microsoft 365, implementing and managing data governance, and managing search and investigations.
Microsoft 365 Device Management
This course introduces you to the world of Microsoft 365 device management - from establishing Microsoft Intune, to enrolling devices to Intune, to monitoring the devices, to controlling what users can do from the enrolled devices by using conditional access policies. If you are already managing devices by using a traditional device management tool such as Configuration Manager, you will be interested to know how you can seamlessly move to modern management, in which devices are managed by Intune, and how you can benefit from new device management capabilities, such as compliance, conditional access, and Windows Autopilot to deploy new devices from the cloud.
This course can be delivered dedicated to your team either virtually or onsite. A dedicated delivery allows deeper discussion with your team and our instructor on projects and workloads that are specific to your environment.
This course can be customized by adding or removing topics, going deeper on specific topics, or by customizing the delivery schedule to make it easier for your team to attend the training.Contact a Cloud Training Specialist