IL - MOC 55260: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
This course provides students with a detailed hands-on experience of the Service features and components of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Attendees of this course will gain an in-depth understanding of the Service Case Management Process in Dynamics 365, including learning how to track and resolve customer requests with Case records, collaborate on issues using Queues, use Service Level Agreements (SLA) to manage service entitlements and utilize the Knowledge Base to resolve customer issues faster. The Interactive Service Hub and Service Analysis features such as the Service Reports, Service Goal Management, Service Charts and Dashboards are also presented in this course.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Level: 300
Who this course is designed for
- This course is intended for Customer Service Representatives (CSR), Service Managers and End-users who have an interest in the Service components of Dynamics 365. Students should have an existing working knowledge of either Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM. As a minimum, students should attend the prerequisite course ‘Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365’.
- Understand the features and tools that exist in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CSR’s and Service Managers
- Be familiar with the stages of the Service Case Management Process in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Understand the fundamentals of Case Management. Be able to track, manage and resolve customer service requests using Case records in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Know how to assign, resolve, reactivate, cancel and delete Case records
- Understand the significance of Service Level Agreements and how to create a Customer Schedule and apply SLA’s to Customer and Case records through Entitlements
- How to setup and configure Queues and use Queue’s to collaborate on Cases with other CSR’s and Teams.
- How to implement a Case Routing Rules, and utilize Queue Items in Processes
- Understand the process to create and manage Knowledge Articles in the Knowledge Base
- Be familiar with the Knowledge Base approval process
- How to search the Knowledge Base and relate Knowledge Articles to Case records
- How to provision and navigate the Interactive Service Hub
- Effectively interact with the Interactive Service Hub Filters, Visualizations and Dashboards
- Create and manage Knowledge Articles in the Interactive Service Hub
- Perform Case Management in the Interactive Service Hub
- Explore the Service Reports and create a custom Service Report using the Reporting Wizard in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Understand the significance of Service Goal Management and Metrics in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Explore the Service Charts and Dashboards and create a custom Service Dashboard in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This course can be delivered dedicated to your team either virtually or onsite. A dedicated delivery allows deeper discussion with your team and our instructor on projects and workloads that are specific to your environment.
This course can be customized by adding or removing topics, going deeper on specific topics, or by customizing the delivery schedule to make it easier for your team to attend the training.Contact a Cloud Training Specialist