MS - 300 Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- Configure OneDrive for Business environment and access
- Manage administrative user accounts
- Configure retention policies and quotas for OneDrive for Business
- Configure and manage sync settings for clients
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues from OneDrive for Business
- Basic understanding of cloud processes
- Exposure and knowledge about authentication protocols
- Authorization protocols for Apps and Services
- File Share principles are desired
In this module, you will learn how to configure settings in the OneDrive for Business admin center, how to configure external sharing, sync, and storage settings, and how to configure device access, notification, and compliance settings. You will also learn how to research, troubleshoot, and resolve reported issues and plan OneDrive for Business silent account configuration.
In this module, you will learn how to add and remove admins for a OneDrive account, how to assign a default storage quota, and how to configure a retention policy for deleted OneDrive for Business users.
In this module, you will learn about the recommended group policy settings to control OneDrive sync client settings, you will learn how to limit syncing to devices joined to specific domains, how to limit syncing to domain-joined or compliant devices, and how to block syncing of specific file types.
In this module, you will learn how to research, troubleshoot, and resolve reported issues. You will also learn how to monitor service health issues and monitor OneDrive usage and usage patterns.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!