Azure Infrastructure as Code
- Design and Creation
- Best Practices
- Securing Parameters
- Free Form vs Know Configuration Templates
- Single vs Nested Templates
- Audit & Troubleshooting
- Have taken the Azure Fundamentals Course
- Have taken the Introduction to ARM Templates with Visual Studio Course
This course builds on the “Introduction to ARM Templates with Visual Studio” course. In this course, you will learn about design and creation best practices, you will also learn about the various functions available when authoring ARM Templates. Other topics covered are Nested Templates, Deployment, and Troubleshooting. Throughout the course, you will walk the authoring and deployment of a multi-tier architecture defined in a single ARM Template (which is then broken into multiple nested templates).
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!