Amazon Database Services
0 h 33 m
- This course covers the knowledge requirements for the exam as defined by the exam blueprint.
- A valid Amazon AWS Account (Requires a valid credit card to create the account)
- A Computer or Laptop with Internet connection
- Basic knowledge of networking would be great
This course covers RDS and relational databases available on AWS as well as DynamoDB and AWS’s flagship NoSQL database. Redshift and ElastiCache services are also discussed in this course.
Try Risk FreeStart a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!