General Azure Architect Training
- Intermediate understanding of Azure Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Data Services
- Online minimum requirements: Azure Fundamentals
In this module, the student will learn about considerations when planning, designing and architecting hybrid identity solutions. The module will focus on an Introduction to Azure Active Directory, the components that make up Azure Active Directory, and evaluate Architecting Azure Active Directory Solutions in areas that include: Performance & Scale; Security & Compliance; Flexibility; Resiliency; and Cost Optimization.
- Design an identity solution
- Secure resources by using identity providers
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!