Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ 303 and AZ 304)
- What is monitoring, metrics, and logs?
- What is Azure Monitor and Log Analytics and how can it be used for monitoring virtual machines?
- How can alerts be used against information gathered by logs and metrics?
- How can logs be used to provide insights into applications?
- How can logs be used for health and security monitoring?
- To get the full value of this course, you should have a fundamental understanding of Azure and cloud services
- You should understand the basics of monitoring metrics and logs
- You should understand the basics of log queries
- You should understand the basics of how logs can be used for security monitoring
In this course, you will learn about how monitoring works within Azure. This includes understanding what is monitoring and the various services that can monitor Azure and non-Azure resources. These services include Azure monitor for VMs and metrics, Log Analytics, Alerts, Application Insights, health monitoring, and security monitoring with Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel. At the end of the course, you will be able to architect a monitoring infrastructure to manage Azure and non-Azure resources.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!