General Azure Architect Training
- Intermediate understanding of Azure Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Data Services
- Online minimum requirements: Azure Fundamentals
In this module, attendees will learn about the capabilities of the Azure networking stack for connecting networks. This module will focus on capabilities and use cases so the student will be able to make an educated decision on connectivity requirements.
- Design Azure Virtual Networks
- Design external connectivity for Azure Virtual Networks
- Design connectivity for hybrid applications
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!