Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ 303 and AZ 304)
- What are virtual networks, and how do you configure virtual network features such as IP addresses, peering, and DNS.
- What load-balancing services are available in Azure, including Azure Load Balancer and Azure Application Gateway and how to choose between them.
- How to manage network traffic across geo-distributed application endpoints using Azure Front Door and Azure Traffic Manager.
- How to integrate on-premises networks with Azure using point-to-site VPNs, site-to-site VPNs, ExpressRoute, and virtual WAN.
- What network security features are available in Azure and how to create a layered network security design.
- An understanding of basic Azure concepts and compute services such as virtual machines
- An understanding of core networking technologies such as TCP and DNS
The network is the backbone of any application, enabling communication between components and with end users. This course provides a comprehensive review of all the major networking services and features provided by Azure, and how they can be used together to build flexible, robust, and secure network architectures for your applications.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!