The Azure IaaS and Hybrid Architect workshop is designed to prepare the architect to design solutions with Microsoft Azure. This workshop is focused on designing solutions using Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and other technologies to enable hybrid solutions such as data center connectivity, hybrid applications, and other hybrid use cases such as business continuity with backup and high availability. Individual case studies will focus on specific real-world problems that represent common IaaS and Hybrid scenarios and practices. Students will also experience several hands-on labs to introduce them to some of the key services available.
- Have educated discussions on the capabilities of Azure regarding infrastructure as a service and hybrid technologies
- Understand best practices for enabling and applying governance to one or more Azure subscriptions with or without an enterprise agreement
- Select the appropriate services and features within Microsoft Azure to build a proposal or implement a proof of concept
- Understand the correct approach to migrate infrastructure from on-premises to Azure
- Decide on the correct tools and services to implement automation and configuration management within an Azure environment
- Design a cloud based management, automation, and monitoring solution for servers on-premises or in the cloud
- Suggested to have core understanding of cloud technologies
- Background in virtualization, identity and enterprise technologies
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts