- Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
- Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
- Write effective Ansible playbooks
- Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
- Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible deployments
- Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps environment
- Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
Deploy Ansible: Install Ansible and run ad hoc commands.
Implement playbooks: Write Ansible plays and execute a playbook.
Manage variables and inclusions: Describe variable scope and precedence, manage variables and facts in a play, and manage inclusions.
Implement task control: Manage task control, handlers, and tags in Ansible playbooks.
Implement a Jinja2 template.
Implement roles: Create and manage roles.
Configure complex playbooks: Configure connection types, delegations, and parallelism.
Implement Ansible Vault: Manage encryption with Ansible Vault.
Troubleshoot Ansible: Troubleshoot the Ansible control machine and managed nodes.
Implement Ansible Tower.
Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment using Vagrant.
Review tasks from the Automation with Ansible course.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts