This course is centralized on IAM’s role across AWS services and how it is used to provide authentication, authorization and access control to all other components. It also covers features such as Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Secure Token Service (STS).
- This course covers the knowledge requirements for the exam as defined by the exam blueprint.
- A valid Amazon AWS Account (Requires a valid credit card to create the account)
- A Computer or Laptop with Internet connection
- Basic knowledge of networking would be great
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!