In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement security controls, maintain the security posture, and identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools. The course covers scripting and automation, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture.
Pass the AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies exam to be awarded the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate certification.
Students learn how to implement and manage secure Azure applications.
- Describe specialized data classifications on Azure
- Identify Azure data protection mechanisms
- Implement Azure data encryption methods
- Secure Internet protocols and how to implement them on Azure
- Describe Azure security services and features
- Candidates for this course should have strong skills in scripting and automation, a deep understanding of networking, virtualization, and cloud N-tier architecture, and a strong familiarity with cloud capabilities, Microsoft Azure products and services, and other Microsoft products and services.
Module 1: Manage identity and access
In this module, you will learn how to Configure Microsoft Azure Active Directory for workloads, Configure Microsoft Azure AD Privileged Identity Management and Configure Microsoft Azure tenant security.
Module 2: Implement platform protection
In this module, you will learn how to Implement network security, Implement host security, Configure container security and Implement Microsoft Azure Resource management security.
Module 3: Manage security operations
In this module, you will learn how to Configure security services, Configure security policies and Manage security alerts.
Module 4: Secure data and applications
In this module, you will learn how to Configure security policies to manage data, Configure security for data infrastructure, Configure encryption for data at rest, Implement security for application delivery, Configure application security and Configure and manage Key Vault.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts