A cloud workshop is a 1-day event that consists of an overview of the technology, a deep dive whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab where participants will a subset of the solution.
In this workshop we focus on how to build a resilient IaaS Architecture. Microsoft has a uniquely complete Cloud solution portfolio, from IaaS to PaaS and SaaS which opens the door to many unique scenarios for integrating solutions based on IaaS VMs with PaaS and SaaS services. This workshop walks through creation of a VM with related Networking, VPN, Storage, AD Identity services, Web and SQL tiers. We then add a VPM, Load Balancing, and Backup capability. Finally, we learn how to configure Traffic Manager, Operation Management Suite and Network Security Groups to ensure the environment in secure and well managed. This workshop includes: Whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab
- Design resilient applications in Azure, for high availability and disaster recovery.
- Specific attention will be given to:
- The use of availability sets
- The use of managed disks
- Design principles when provisioning storage to VMs
- Effective employment of Azure Backup to provide point-in-time recovery
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Azure IT
In this workshop, the student will assist a large organization in evaluating their current infrastructure deployments in Azure, and help identify single points of failure. Attention will be given to making the customer's current deployments more resillient and communicating best practices to ensure future deployments will follow best practices.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts