Attendees will learn how to form a strategic cloud strategy team that includes stakeholders across the organization. Members of the team will learn how to build a cloud strategy that clearly outlines your success criteria, including timelines and business outcomes.
A transition to the cloud doesn't have to be painful for the staff implementing the transformation. Attendees will learn best practices for helping their staff adapt to the change the cloud will bring by focusing on topics such as strategic communications, hiring and re-skilling for the cloud, as well as continuous learning.
From there, attendees will learn best practices for forming a Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) as well as understanding how to structure the technical teams necessary to move or modernize workloads in the cloud.
Throughout the course, attendees will learn how they can individually impact change that overtime will help transform an organization into an agile, DevOps friendly, digital workplace.
- Understand how a large-scale migration to Azure works so you know how to plan, monitor and champion the effort for success
- Understand how a rapid change in technology such as the cloud impacts technical and non-technical staff and how to mitigate through effective change management, new roles, and reskilling
- Learn how to build a Center of Excellence (CoE) in your organization to lead migrations and new initiatives with Azure
- Learn best practices for fostering a technical community to share knowledge between your staff
- Understand common best practices of what to do and what not to do based on real world experience
- Interested in Migrating to Azure
Module 1: Migrating to Azure
In this module, attendees will learn how a large-scale migration works. We will review the overall process involved including assessment, migration, optimization and modernization as well as what you can do as leaders to ensure a successful migration.
Module 2: Planning for Organizational Changes
In this module, attendees will learn how the cloud not only impacts the technology they use, but also how to hire, train and communicate change back to internal staff. This module will review best practices for hiring and re-skilling such as potential title changes as well as the required skills for new roles.
Module 3: Leadership Best Practices
In this module, attendees will learn about best practices learned from other organizations going through the digital transformation process. Topics will include setting up a Center of Excellence (CoE), building a culture of learning and continual improvement, and what you as leaders can champion to help ensure success of the initial migration and future opportunities.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts