AZ - 104 Azure Administrator
- Understand how to configure and manage Azure Virtual Networks
- Understand how to implement hybrid connectivity using site-to-site VPN, ExpressRoute, and peering
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Azure
- Experience with a scripting environment such as PowerShell or Bash
- Experience with infrastructure components such as virtual machines, networking and storage
In this module, we'll start by looking at what a virtual network is, and give an overview of how virtual networks are created and configured. We'll then look in detail about how public and private IP addresses are managed in Azure, and how they integrate with other networking components. Next, we'll discuss how virtual network subnets are configured, which is followed by a detailed discussion of how to configure network routing. We'll then look at network interfaces, which connect your network to your virtual machines. We'll close this module by studying how virtual networks can be connected together using virtual network peering.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!