- Learn how to author Logic Apps
- Learn about Workflow Definition and Expressions
- Learn about Logic App integration and publishing Logic Apps
- Learn about creating Azure Search Index
- Learn about Importing and Querying data
- Learn about Azure API management
- Learn about Azure Storage Queues, Service Bus, Event Hub, Event Grid, Relay, and Design Patterns
- Candidates should be proficient in developing apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications.
- Candidates must have at least one year of experience developing scalable solutions through all phases of software development and be skilled in at least one cloud-supported programming language.
Students learn how to integrate Azure search within solutions, including creating an Azure Search index, importing searchable data, and querying the Azure Search index
Students learn how to establish API gateways, including: Creating an APIM instance, configuring authentication for API's, and defining policies for API's.
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!