A cloud workshop is a 1-day event that consists of an overview of the technology, a deep dive whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab where participants will a subset of the solution.
In this workshop we will learn how to create a Docker application and deploy it to the Azure Container Service. We then go on to set up load balancing to scale the application and deliver high availability. This workshop includes: Whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab
- Attendees will be better able to deploy Azure Container Service through scale, load balancing, and service discovery.
- In addition:
- Create & run a Docker Application
- Deploy to the Azure Container Service
- Scale the application and test availability
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Azure IT
Assist a customer in building a PoC to deliver a multi-tenant web app hosting solution for medical conferences leveraging Azure Container Service, Docker, and Linux nodes. Implement a production worthy Docker image registry using Azure Container Registry to manage container images, versioning, deployment, upgrade, and rollback strategies. Set up auto-scaling capabilities, along with continuous integration and deployment workflows.
This workshop includes: Whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts