A cloud workshop is a 1-day event that consists of an overview of the technology, a deep dive whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab where participants will a subset of the solution.
In this workshop you will learn to use Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates to accelerate time-to-value by simplifying setup and deployment of Azure environments, and to allow you to work with your solution as a group. This also helps with security, auditing, and tagging, and as you move from testing to staging, and production. We then go on to learn how Visual Studio Team Services provides an end-to-end DevOps solution including Agile Planning Tools, Repository, Build & Deployment Tools.This workshop includes: Whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab
- Create an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template to provision Azure resources
- Configure Continuous Delivery with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Configure Application Insights into an application
- Create a Visual Studio Team Services project and Git repository
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Azure
In this workshop attendees with setup and configure continuous delivery within Azure using a combination of Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS). Attendees will do this throughout the use of a new VSTS project, Git repository for source control, and an ARM template for Azure resource deployment and configuration management.
This workshop includes: Whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts