In this course, you will learn how to create web apps by using various Azure Platform as a Service components as as well as understand how to use Azure Container-based services.
This course is part of the AZ 300 learning path for Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies.
AZ - 300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Students will learn how to create web apps by using PaaS and design and develop apps that run in containers.
- Candidates for this exam are Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
- Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!