This four-day instructor-led course is intended for Microsoft professionals who are interested in deploying and managing an instance of Linux on Azure. In this course you'll learn how to deploy and manage Linux in Azure environments.
Some topics covered include:
Essential Linux System Administration
Using containers including Docker and Moby, Azure Agent on Linux and Azure services
A survey of Puppet, Ansible, CHef, Saltstack, Nagios, Zabbix
Troubleshooting and monitoring
- Deploy and manage Linux in an Azure cloud environment
- No previous experience with Azure is required - this course is accessible to Linux professionals as well as Microsoft professionals and therefore does not have specific requirements regarding Microsoft knowledge.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts