MD - 100 Windows 10
- The purpose of this course is to demonstrate the steps required to deploy and perform post-installation configuration of Windows 10. You will learn how to configure language packs, migrate user data, perform a clean installation and an in-place upgrade, select the Windows editiona optimal for your requirements and troubleshoot activation issues.
- This course will also illustrate how to customize Windows 10 operating system, including configuration of Edge and Internet Explorer, mobility settings, sign-in options, and the Windows graphical interface.
- Familiarity with Windows 10 and non-Windows devices and technologies.
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 workloads
Module 1 covers deployment of Windows 10, including configuring language packs, migrating user data, performing a clean installation and an in-place upgrade, selecting the Windows editions optimal for business requirements and troubleshooting activation issues.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!