AZ - 301 Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Identify compliance requirements, identity and access management infrastructure, and service-oriented architectures
- Recommend changes during project execution (ongoing)
- Define logical groupings (tags) for resources to be monitored
- Determine levels and storage locations for logs
- Plan for integration with monitoring tools
- Recommend appropriate monitoring tool(s) for a solution
- Specify mechanism for event routing and escalation
- Design auditing for compliance requirements
- Design auditing policies and traceability requirements
- Advanced experience in networking
- Advanced experience in virtualization
- Advanced experience in identity
- Advanced experience in security
- Advanced experience in business continuity and disaster recovery
- Advanced experience in data management
- Advanced budgeting experience
- Advanced governance experience
Students will learn how to choose an authentication approach, how to design a single sign-on approach, and how to design for IPSec, login, multi-factor, network access, and remote authentication.
Students will learn how to choose an authorization approach, how to define access permissions and privileges, how to design secure delegated access, and recommend when and how to use API Keys.
Students will learn how to design a risk assessment strategy, how to evaluate agreements involving services or products from vendors and contractors, and how to update a solution design to address and mitigate changes to existing security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
Students will learn how to design for alert notifications, design an alert and metrics strategy, and how to recommend authentication monitors.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!