In this course student will learn how to define and prepare the development environment, prepare data for modeling, perform feature engineering and develop models. Azure Data Scientists apply Azure’s machine learning techniques to train, evaluate, and deploy models that solve business problems.
This course will prepare you for DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure exam.
- Select development environment
- Set up development environment
- Quantify the business problem
- Transform data into usable datasets
- Perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA)
- Cleanse and transform data
- Perform feature extraction
- Perform feature selection
- Select an algorithmic approach
- Split datasets
- Identify data imbalances
- Train the model
- Evaluate model performance
- Knowledge of common statistical methods and data analysis best practices
- Working knowledge of relational databases
In this module you will learn how to select development environment, set up development environment and quantify the business problem.
Module 2: Prepare data for modeling
In this module you will learn how to transform data into usable datasets, perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), cleanse and transform data.
Module 3: Perform feature engineering
In this module you will learn how to perform feature extraction and perform feature selection.
Module 4: Develop models
In this module you will learn how to select an algorithmic approach, split datasets, identify data imbalances, train the model and evaluate model performance.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts