This course provides a comprehensive introduction to designing and implement Internet of Things (IoT) solutions on Microsoft Azure. Both directions of message flow from device-to-cloud and cloud-to device, building analytics solutions atop the real-time telemetry, managing devices and securing the solution are covered.
This course has been updated and includes the latest enhancements in the Azure IoT Platform such as Azure IoT Sphere, Azure IoT Central, Azure IoT Edge and much more!
- Understand the key capabilities of Azure IoT Suite
- Understand the core messaging services provided by IoT Hub and Event Hubs
- Understand core processing services including HDInsight, Stream Analytics and SQL Data Warehouse
- Understand common architectures including Lambda architectures
- Understand how to manage and secure the IoT solution
MODULE 1: Introduction to Azure IoT
MODULE 2: Introduction to Azure IoT Hub
MODULE 3: IoT Stream Processing
MODULE 4: Azure IoT Solution Accelerators
MODULE 5: Azure IoT Central
MODULE 6: Azure IoT Edge
MODULE 7: Azure Sphere
MODULE 8: Azure IoT Devices and Platforms
MODULE 9: Implementing Security with Azure IoT
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts