Develop for Azure Storage
2 h 15 m
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to leverage Azure storage services and features in their development solutions. It covers Azure Table storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Blob, and developing against relational databases in Azure.
- Understand the features and uses of Azure Table storage
- Know how to utilize Shared Key authorization
- Know how to use the Azure Table storage REST service to manage data
- Understand when and why to use Azure Blob storage
- Know how to set and retrieve Blob storage properties and metadata
- Know how to replicate and copy Blobs
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
In this course, students will receive a table storage overview, learn about table storage and table service REST API. Students will also receive an Azure Blob storage overview as well as lessons in working with Azure Blob storage.
This module covers Azure Cosmos DB storage. It instructs students on how it works, how to manage containers and items, and create and update documents by using code.
SQL Database is a general-purpose relational database managed service in Microsoft Azure that supports structures such as relational data, JSON, spatial, and XML. Students will receive an Azure SQL overview and lessons on how to create, read, update, and delete databases by using code.
Try Risk FreeStart a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!