AZ - 300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Create, read, update, and delete data by using appropriate APIs
- Implement partitioning schemes
- Set the appropriate consistency level for operations
- Provision and configure relational databases
- Configure elastic pools for Azure SQL Database
- Create, read, update, and delete data tables by using code
- Configure an app or service to send emails, event grid, and the Azure Relay Service
- Create and configure Notification Hub, Event Hub, and Service Bus
- Configure queries across multiple products
- Implement autoscaling rules and patterns
- Implement code that addresses transient state
- Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
- Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
The Choosing the Right Storage course will give students a general overview of different types of storage and then cover Azure storage, Azure SQL database, Azure Cosmos DB, as well as other storage options.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!