A cloud workshop is a 1-day event that consists of an overview of the technology, a deep dive whiteboard design session and Hands-on lab where participants will a subset of the solution.
In this session, users will learn about the following Microsoft Cloud Voice Technologies and the Services, Options and Capabilities included with each of them.Topics including: Phone SystemCalling PlansAudio Conferencingcloud ConnectorNetwork Requirements
- Understanding of services such as the ability to make and receive calls, auto attendants and call queues as well as other services such as call hold, DND and call forwarding
- Understanding of porting numbers into Microsoft Cloud Voice, getting new numbers, assigning numbers to users and what plans are available in Office 365 as well as custom dial plans and consumption billing.
- Understanding of configure and use phone numbers for conference calls for meetings in Office 365
- Understanding of on-premises PSTN phone system and integrate it directly into Skype for Business Online
- Understanding of bandwidth requirements and calculators
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Knowledge of Windows Server
In this session, users will learn about the following Microsoft Cloud Voice Technologies and the Services, Options and Capabilities included with each of them.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts