Implementing Azure Governance
- What Azure Policy is and its role in an Azure governance framework
- How to assign and manage Azure policies
- Deep dive on how Azure Policy policy rules are structured and the various policy effects that each policy can apply
- How to create custom policy definitions and initiative definitions
- How to use Azure policy compliance reports and investigate non-compliance
- How to use Azure policy to apply remediation to non-compliant resources
- An overview of VM Guest policies
- Fundamentals of Microsoft Azure
In this course, you will deep dive into the Azure Policy service, which is one of the fundamental governance services in Azure. You will learn how to apply Azure Policy to your subscriptions and the wide range of scenarios it supports. You will also deep dive on the policy definition language, so you can fully understand built-in policies and create your own custom policies. You will also learn how to use Azure Policy compliance reports, and how to investigate and remediate non-compliant resources. The course closes with an overview of Azure VM guest policy and overall policy management best practices.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!