This one day course provides an overview of Microsoft Teams and is designed to prepare students for the exam track of Microsoft Office 365 exams 70-346 and 70-347 as well as provide a detailed introduction to deploying teams in your environment.
Students will learn where Microsoft Teams fit within your organization with Skype for Business. Key features of Microsoft Teams such as user and tenant configuration will be covered.
Students will also learn the basic architecture of Microsoft Teams as well as Planning and deploying Microsoft Teams, and its clients' types.
Finally, they will learn about the new admin tools for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Admin center. This class will prepare system engineers and administrators for more advanced work in planning, deploying, managing, administering and configuring Microsoft Teams.
- Understanding of the key capabilities of Microsoft Teams
- Understanding of Architecture of Microsoft Teams
- Learn how to work with Microsoft Teams with different client types and how to deploy the clients
- Understanding the planning, deploying and administering of Microsoft Teams
- Learn how to configure Microsoft Teams for Tenant and user configuration
MODULE 1: Overview of Microsoft Teams
MODULE 2: Planning for Microsoft Teams
MODULE 3: Deploying Microsoft Teams
MODULE 4: Configuring Microsoft Teams
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts