This training provides an overview of Microsoft Teams. You will learn where Microsoft Teams fit in your organization with Skype for Business. Key features of Microsoft Teams such as user and tenant configuration will be covered. Students will also learn the basic architecture of Microsoft Teams as well as Planning and deploying Microsoft Teams, its clients types and finally they will learn about the new admin tools for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Admin center. This class will prepare system engineers and administrators for more advanced work in planning, deploying, managing, administering and configuring Microsoft Teams.
- Understanding of the key capabilities of Microsoft Teams
- Understanding of Architecture of Microsoft Teams
- Learn how to work with Microsoft Teams with different client types and how to deploy the clients
- Understanding the planning, deploying and administering of Microsoft Teams
- Learn how to configure Microsoft Teams for Tenant and user configuration
MODULE 1: Overview of Microsoft Teams
In this module will provide an overview of Microsoft Teams. This module will start with the architecture of Microsoft Teams.
MODULE 2: Planning for Microsoft Teams
This module is all about planning for Microsoft Teams. It discusses how users will authenticate to use Teams to best practices for deploying teams in your organization.
- Getting Started with Teams
- Deploying Teams
- Teams and Channels
- Authentication and Access
MODULE 3: Configuring Microsoft Teams
This module explains how to set up and configure Microsoft Teams. It discusses the use of tabs, bots and connectors in Teams. It introduces concepts related to managing meetings in Teams.
- Set up Microsoft Teams in Office 365
- Apps in Microsoft Teams
- Meetings in Teams
MODULE 4: Manage the Teams Environments
This module is focused on managing Microsoft Teams. Specifically, we discuss security and compliance as well as privacy and data governance. While this course does not cover voice calling explicitly this module discusses quality of service-related topics.
- Privacy and Governance
- Security and Compliance
- Management and Reporting
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts