- The course demonstrates how to create browser based applications using the Angular framework.
- You will be able to setup an Angular development environment and code applications that include multiple user interface views and that interact with networked data.
- This course will also help you learn to write high quality modular code according to the Model-View-Controller pattern that is easy to test and maintain.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS web development technologies
- Basic understanding of the browser’s Document Object Model (DOM)
Module 1 introduces the student to the Angular framework and its development environment. The capabilities of Angular are explored by reviewing two applications example applications.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!