Before starting to code we will install the development setup and review the features of the Typescript language used in Angular programming. After that we learn about the various features of Angular Components used to create the application’s user interface. The Angular Component Router is added to the application - allowing for navigation between the app’s multiple views. Finally we are introduced to custom Angular Services and the HTTPClient which control the app and allow it to exchange data with network servers.
- The course demonstrates how to create browser based applications using the Angular framework.
- You will be able to setup an Angular development environment and code applications that include multiple user interface views and that interact with networked data.
- This course will also help you learn to write high quality modular code according to the Model-View-Controller pattern that is easy to test and maintain.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS web development technologies
- Basic understanding of the browser’s Document Object Model (DOM)
Module 1 introduces the student to the Angular framework and its development environment. The capabilities of Angular are explored by reviewing two applications example applications.
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!