Introduction to .NET Development
- The course demonstrates the steps required to create a fully functioning webpage based on ASP.NET MVC technologies.
- You will be able to begin developing new web pages that interact with backend data services, utilize middleware and have globalization and localization integration.
- This course will also teach you how to properly deploy these pages into an Azure environment quickly and easily.
- An Azure Subscription
- Basic knowledge of a language we will cover: C#, HTML, CSS
- Previous experience with a relational database will be helpful, but is not required.
This module will provide a deeper dive into the core components of the MVC pattern, binding the Model, the View and the Controller. For Models, we will talk about, why models should be used, how model binding works, and customizing the utilizing attributes. For Controllers, we will be covering the different types of “Actions” that can be taking from a controller, how they interact with Views, and how Dependency Injection can be used effectively. For Views, we will be covering main views, partial views, layout views and view components. In addition, we will discuss the Razor syntax and why it is helpful.
This module deals deals with three things, first it will go into middleware, what it is and how it is useful. Next it will go over how to upgrade your app to be multilingual. And then finally it will cover how to deploy your application to the cloud.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!