DevOps for the Enterprise
- Azure DevOps provides a powerful suite of capabilities teams can use to drive collaboration, transparency, and accountability throughout the software development lifecycle process. Azure DevOps Test Plans is a key component in this suite, focusing on the Quality Assurance (QA) effort. This course is designed for QA teams working to streamline the testing processes within their organization. The course demonstrates the process required to effectively utilize Azure DevOps Test Plans to streamline the testing effort at the organizational level. During the course, we cover basic test types and configurations available for organizations as well as the features and workflow required to organize test plans, suites, and cases to promote efficient execution and reporting of testing results.
- Basic knowledge of Agile/Scrum practices including release management and SDLC basics
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps, Work Item and Areas and Iterations workflow
- Previous experience with testing best practices with a focus on manual testing
Module 3 will cover Test Case Creation and Management. Students will also go through a demo of Creating and Managing Test Cases.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!