Implementing Azure DataBricks
- Understanding of the key capabilities of Azure Databricks.
- Understanding of when to use Azure Databricks vs other big data services in Azure.
- Learn how to work with Notebooks, Workspaces and Jobs in Azure Databricks.
- Understanding basic Spark internals and concepts to include Core APIs, Resilient Distributed Datasets (RDDs), Transformations/Actions, and Datasets/DataFrames.
- Understanding of Lambda architecture in Azure
- Understanding of big data processing architectures in Azure (completion of Opsgility course Big Data Processing in Azure)
- Some experience with big data processing is helpful but not required
In this module we will cover Azure Databricks and Spark Architecture. We will start off by discussing some of the administrative features of Azure Databricks. We'll then move into a discussion of the different cluster components of a Spark cluster and look at some basic internals of a Spark cluster. We'll then dive into some of the Databricks and Spark concepts that you will need to understand to move on to more advanced training around Azure Databricks.
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!