Introduction to Microsoft Teams
1 h 13 m
This training provides an overview of Microsoft Teams. This course is designed to prepare the students for the exam track of Microsoft Office 365 exams 70-346 and 70-347. In this course, you will learn where Microsoft Teams fit within your organization with Skype for Business. Key features of Microsoft Teams such as user and tenant configuration will be covered. Students will also learn the basic architecture of Microsoft Teams as well as Planning and deploying Microsoft Teams, and its clients' types. Finally, they will learn about the new admin tools for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Admin center. This class will prepare system engineers and administrators for more advanced work in planning, deploying, managing, administering and configuring Microsoft Teams.
- Understanding of the key capabilities of Microsoft Teams.
- Understanding of Architecture of Microsoft Teams.
- Learn how to work with Microsoft Teams with different client types and how to deploy the clients.
- Understanding the planning, deploying and administering of Microsoft Teams
- Learn how to configure Microsoft Teams for Tenant and user configuration
- Understanding of Office 365
- Some experience with Skype for Business or Microsoft Lync required
In this module, we will provide an overview of Microsoft Teams. This module will start with the architecture of Microsoft Teams. Then, we will cover the planning phases of Microsoft Teams followed by deploying different clients' types of Microsoft Teams. Finally, this module will discuss the user and tenant level configuration of Microsoft Teams.
Try Risk FreeStart a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!