Module 1 introduces the Windows Container platform and different types of containers it supports. We will also cover role and use of Nano and Server Core container images and how they are stored in Docker Registry.
Module 2 dives into building custom images using Dockerfile and then running them using Docker CLI. We will also cover CLI commands to inspect container logs and to capture memory and CPU usage of running containers.
· Use Dockerfile to build IIS Server container Image
· Running IIS Server as Container
· Package ASP.NET 4.5 application using Dockerfile
· Running ASP.NET 4.5 application inside Container
· Package ASP.NET Core application using Dockerfile
· Running ASP.NET Core application inside Container
· Explore Container Logs
· Explore Container Memory & CPU Usage