This module covers various Windows 10 fundamentals, high-level architecture, and often-used troubleshooting tools.
• Overview of Windows 10
• Troubleshooting Steps
• Troubleshooting Tools
This module describes how to use the Windows 10 advanced troubleshooting tools, collectively known as the Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE) and Boot Configuration Data (BCD).
• Windows 10 Recovery Environment
• System Restore
• Troubleshooting startup settings
• Troubleshooting O.S Services
• Recovering BitLocker protected Drives
This module explains how to support users that utilize a multitude of devices that run Windows 10. It describes how an Operating System uses device drivers, and how you can troubleshoot hardware devices and device drivers. The module also covers how to monitor the reliability of a Windows 10 device and troubleshoot any issues that might occur.
• Troubleshooting Device Drivers Failures
• Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
• Resolving Hardware Issues
• Configuring Registry
This module provides an overview of installing Share Printers in Windows 10 on Windows Server. Then, we will discuss troubleshooting issues with printer access.
• Installing Share Printers
This module explains how to use file recovery and troubleshoot deleted files. It also describes how to recover a Windows 10 computer.
• File Recovery in Windows 10
• Troubleshooting File Recovery
This module explains how to use sysinternal tools and review more details of troubleshooting with sysinternal tools. This module will walk you through some of the key sysinternal tools and use cases.
• Troubleshooting with Sysinternal Tools