Using Microsoft Office 365
- Creating and managing documents, styles, and properties
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating and managing references
- Inserting and formatting graphic elements
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
In this module students will learn about document creation formation, customization and navigation. Students will also learn how to save documents, print documents and additional print settings.
This module covers table creation, conversion and modification. Students will also learn how to create and modify a list.
In this module students will learn how to create reference markers, insert footnotes and manage simple references.
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!