Leveraging Azure Services for Machine Learning
0 h 32 m
This course looks at services and tools used for machine learning with Azure. This course will introduce students to Machine Learning Server, SQL Server Machine Learning Services, Cognitive Toolkit, the Data Science Virtual Machine, and the Azure AI Gallery.This course will assist you in preparing for the "Using Other Services for Machine Learning" section of the "Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning" Microsoft Exam 70-774.
- Understand the use case and value of Machine Learning Server
- Understand execution context and remote execution with Machine Learning Server
- Introduction to leveraging HDInsight for machine learning
- How to configure a SQL Server to execute R code
- How to execute R or Python scripts agains SQL Server Machine Learning Services
- Understand the basics of the Cognitive Toolkit and Cognitive Services
- Understand the value of the Data Science Virtual Machine
- Introduction to the Azure AI Gallery (Cortana Intelligence Gallery)
- Intermediate understanding of machine learning and the machine learning process
- Basic experience with R programming
- Basic experience with SQL Server
- Basic experience with SQL programming
This module will look at the various services available to you in Azure. We will discuss Microsoft Machine Learning Studio and SQL Server Machine Learning Services in depth. We will then introduce other services related to machine learning and artificial intelligence such as the Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, the Data Science Virtual Machine, and the Azure AI Gallery.
Try Risk FreeStart a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!