AZ - 103 Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Detailed understanding of load-balancing services and features available in Azure
In this module, students will learn about load balancing terminology, providing a foundation for the learning more about the Azure load balancing ecosystem.
- Load Balancing Terminology
In this module, students will learn about Azure Load Balancer - what it is, how to deploy and configure the service, how to perform diagnostics, and explore use cases.
- Introduction to Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Load Balancing Diagnostics
- Azure Load Balancer Use Cases
In this module, students will learn about Azure Application Gateway. This includes defining the service and its boundaries and how to monitor gateway health. Students will then explore how to deploy an Azure Application Gateway through the Azure Portal, PowerShell, the Azure CLI, and through ARM Templates. Finally, students will also learn how to configure the gateway through imperative scripting with Azure PowerShell.
- What is Azure Application Gateway?
- Azure Application Gateway Health Monitoring
- Deployment (Azure Portal; Azure PowerShell; Azure CLI; ARM Templates)
- Configuration (PowerShell)
In this module, students will learn about Azure Traffic Manager. An introduction to the service is provided, followed by how to deploy Azure Traffic Manager, and closing with how to troubleshoot and maintain a Traffic Manager profile.
- Introduction to Azure Traffic Manager
- Deploying Azure Traffic Manager
- Troubleshooting Azure Traffic Manager
In this module, students will explore the use cases and architectures for Azure Load Balancer, Azure Application Gateway, and Azure Traffic Manager. By examining a hypothetical scenario, students will learn how the three services can be combined to provide access to a highly available, redundant application hosted in Azure.
- Load Balancing Services (Azure Load Balancer; Azure Traffic Manager; Azure Application Gateway)
- Combining Services
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!