Programming Fundamentals with C#
- By the end of the course, students will know how to write code that uses various types of loops, and have a solid understanding of the different aspects of writing loops, including start, check, and end conditions for loops. The student will also gain exposure to recursion.
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think and reason logically
- Hello World Lab
- Introduction to Types Lab
- Methods, Libraries, NuGet, and Debugging Lab
- Boolean Logic and Decision Statements Lab
In this demo you will discover the goals for this lab, and get an introduction to working with loops as a programmer
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!