In this course, attendees will learn how to deploy and update operating systems, manage policies and profile, manage product devices and manage app data.
This course will prepare it's audience for, MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops exam.
- Planning an Operating System Deployment Strategy
- Implementing Windows 10
- Managing Updates for Windows 10
- Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
- Configuring Intune
- Enroll devices in Intune and configure device policies
- Manage user profiles and folder redirection
- Plan a mobile application management strategy
- Manage and deploy apps, including Office 365 ProPlus and Internet
- Explorer settings
- Managing Authentication in Azure AD
- Managing Devices and Device Policies
- Managing Security
- The Modern Desktop Administrator must be familiar with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience of deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts