In this course, audience will learn how to design and implement Microsoft 365 services, how to manage user identity and roles. They will also learn about managing access and authentications as well as plan for Office 365 workload deployment and application deployment.
This course will prepare it's audience for, MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services exam.
- Office 365 overview
- Moving your organization to Office 365
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Designing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Configuring your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Managing your Microsoft 365 Tenant
- Manage User Security Groups and Licenses for Cloud Identities
- Plan and Implement Identity Synchronization
- Planning and Implementing Federated Identities
- Implementing Applications and External Access
- This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts