In this course, you will learn about Implementing DevOps Development Processes, Implementing Continuous Integration, Implementing Continuous Delivery, Implementing Dependency Management, Implementing Application Infrastructure and Implementing Continuous Feedback, Designing a DevOps Strategy.
This training will also prepare you for AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions exam.
- Design a version control strategy
- Implement and integrate source control
- Implement and manage build infrastructure
- Implement code flow
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Managing application configuration and secrets
- Manage code quality and security policies
- Implement a container build strategy
- Implement a build strategy
- Design a release strategy
- Set up a release management workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Design a dependency management strategy
- Manage security and compliance
- Design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy
- Implement Infrastructure as Code
- Manage Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure
- Implement infrastructure compliance and security
- Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Optimize feedback mechanisms
- Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools
- Design and implement an Agile work management approach
- Design a quality strategy
- Design a secure development process
- Design a tool integration strategy
- Candidates must be proficient with Agile practices. They must be familiar with both Azure administration and Azure development and experts in at least one of these areas. Azure DevOps professionals must be able to design and implement DevOps practices for version control, compliance, infrastructure as code, configuration management, build, release, and testing by using Azure technologies.
Module 1: Implementing DevOps Development Processes
This module provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes. Students will learn how to use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, and implement and manage build infrastructure.
Module 2: Implementing Continuous Integration
This module provides knowledge and skills to implement the DevOps practices of continuous integration. Students will learn how to implement continuous integration in an Azure DevOps pipeline, how to manage code quality and security principles, and how to implement a container build strategy.
Module 3: Implementing Continuous Delivery
This module provides the knowledge and skills to implement continuous delivery. Students will learn how to design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, and implement an appropriate deployment pattern.
Module 4: Implementing Dependency Management
This module provides the knowledge and skills to implement dependency management. Students will learn how to design a dependency management strategy and manage security and compliance.
Module 5: Implementing Application Infrastructure
This module provides knowledge and skills to deploy an application infrastructure in DevOps pipelines. Students will learn how to implement infrastructure as code and configuration management, how to provision Azure infrastructure using common automation tools, and how to deploy an application infrastructure using various Azure services and deployment methodologies. Students will also learn how to integrate 3rd party deployment tools with Azure, such as Chef and Puppet to incorporate compliance and security into the release pipeline.
This module provides the knowledge and skills to implement continuous feedback. Students will learn how to recommend and design system feedback mechanisms, implement a process for routing system feedback to development teams, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
Module 7: Designing a DevOps Strategy
This module provides the knowledge and skills to design a DevOps strategy. Students will learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures. Students will also learn how to develop quality and security strategies. Planning for migrating and consolidating artifacts and source control will also be covered.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts