Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Optimize Azure Solutions - Course Five of AZ-203 Exam Preparation
0 h 55 m
In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to ensure applications hosted in Azure are operating efficiently and as intended. Students will learn how Azure Monitor operates and how to use tools like Log Analytics and Application Insights to better understand what is happening in their application. Students will also learn how to implement autoscale, instrument their solutions to support monitoring and logging, and use Azure Cache and CDN options to enhance the end-user experience.
- Understand how Azure Monitor works
- Know where and how Azure Monitor collects data
- Understand autoscale patterns and best practices for scaling their solutions
- How to use the Azure CLI to communicate with a specific copy of a resource
- How to handle transient faults in your solution
- Know how to add default code to web pages, console apps, and Windows desktop apps to support telemetry
- Know how to use dashboards and other tools to monitor and troubleshoot their app
- Understand how Azure Cache for Redis operates and how to configure and interact with it
- Know how to manage Azure CDN
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
This module covers how applications scale and how to handle some troubleshooting as well as shows students how to leverage Azure Cache for Redis and Azure CDNs to deliver assets to users more quickly.
This module provides an overview of Azure Monitor and shows students how to leverage Azure Cache for Redis and Azure CDNs to deliver assets to users more quickly.
Try Risk FreeStart a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!