This two day instructor-led course will show you how to use the Nintex Workflow app and the Nintex Forms app in Office 365.
Nintex Workflow for Office 365 extends Office 365 and allows you as a site owner to automate business processes. Creating workflows might have previously been a job for a developer but Nintex Workflow aims to bring workflow design within reach of all SharePoint site owners. This class looks in detail at all of the options available in the Nintex Workflow for Office 365 app including the design interface, types of workflow that can be created and a wide variety of workflow commands known as actions to automate business processes from approvals to language translation.
Nintex Forms for Office 365 does the same job for form design allowing users to create and edit forms without the need for programming. We will review the design interface and create forms in a variety of business scenarios.
- Understand when to use Nintex Workflow and Forms in SharePoint Online
- Automate common business process including approval and feedback
- Know when and how to create site and list workflows
- Use a variety of workflow actions to standardize business processes including document management, for example deleting or copying documents to another location
- Create custom data entry forms for use in SharePoint
- Experience with SharePoint Online is beneficial but not required.
Dedicated instructor-led training is designed for group training and is delivered by the experts at Opsgility. Delivery availability is anywhere in the world at your location or using advanced virtual training software.
- Standard or Customized Curriculum
- Globally Available for Delivery
- Holistic Learning Plans are Available
- Industry Recognized Subject Matter Experts