General Azure Architect Training
- Intermediate understanding of Azure Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Data Services
- Online minimum requirements: Azure Fundamentals
In this module, attendees will learn how to use services in Azure to monitor their services and solutions and to compose solutions that will effectively alert and trigger actions based on the established parameters. This module will discuss using the following services and solutions:
- Monitoring - Azure Monitor, Health, Log Analytics, Security Center, Application Insights, Network Watcher
- Automation - Chef, Puppet, PowerShell DSC, Logic Apps, Event Grid
- Design an application monitoring and alerting strategy
- Design a platform monitoring and alerting strategy
- Design an operations automation strategy
Start a free trial
Skill Me Up subscriptions include unlimited access to on-demand courses with live lab lab environments with our Real Time Labs feature for hands-on lab access.
- Access to Real Time Lab environments and lab guides
- Course Completion Certificates when you pass assessments
- MUCH MORE!